highly concentrated and should be diluted with water before use. Since a 10% solution is ideal for most household uses, you can expect our 10-litre package to yield at least 100 bottles of ready-to-use product and last a whole year!
2 LT : SFr. 39.00/liter concentrate + VAT. incl. 1 spray bottle and tap
5 LT : SFr. 34.00/liter concentrate + VAT. incl. 2 spray bottles, 1 microfiber cloth and tap
10 LT : SFr. 26.00/litre concentrate + VAT incl. 4 spray bottles, 2 microfiber cloths and tap
- Multi-purpose cleaner for your home, kitchen, garden, car, boat and caravan.
- Dissolves and eliminates all sorts of oily and greasy dirt and grime.
You can empty your cleaning closet and replace all the products you used up to now with a couple of bottles of EcoClean, even in your garage.
- Highly-concentrated, making it economical to use.
- Not only is it extremely effective, but it also doesn’t leave behind any toxic waste products.
- User-friendly, environment-friendly and gentle on sensitive materials.
- As an animal lover, use EcoClean® with a clear conscience: it contains no ingredients of animal origin and it has not been tested on animals.
- Registered with the Vegan Society.
- Not subject to any labelling requirements.
Swiss EcoClean® concentrate contains:
<5-15% non-ionic surfactants (plant-based and synthetic), <5% anionic surfactants (synthetic), <1% chelating agents (plant-based), <1% ethanol (plant-based), colourant (synthetic)
Swiss EcoClean® is the only cleaning product you’ll need to own
One container fills almost all your cleaning needs, from delicate surfaces in your family living room to those tough places in your garage.
toss out most of your closet of cleaning products and replace everything with just a couple of bottles of EcoClean®. And if you’re like most of our customers, you’ll find more and more to love about this product.
What makes Swiss EcoClean® Special
- Cheerfully takes on tough cleaning jobs that other cleaning solutions can’t handle, easily removing grease, oils, fats, nicotine, vegetable juices, fruit juices, brake dust and just about anything you might have in your home, garden and kitchen.
- Supports your love of all forms of life because it contains no animal-based ingredients and is not tested on animals.
- User-friendly, kind to the environment and the materials.
- Biologically degrades by 98% in 28 days (leaving just 2% to degrade more slowly) so leaves almost no ecological footprint
- Saves your budget as well as your environment: heavily concentrated (and you dilute to the strength you need)
It’s so easy to use Swiss EcoClean®!
- Choose from 2 litres, 5 litres and 10-litre bidon. Easy to store and use!
- Dilute in water from 1:50 to 1:5, depending on the strength you need.
- Use EcoClean® with your favourite cleaning tool: a handy spray bottle, bucket, tank, floor cleaner, carpet shampooer …. even high-pressure machines, ultrasound devices and industrial cleaning tools.
- Tough surface coated in grime? No worries! Let EcoClean® work the surface 30-90 seconds and then begin scrubbing. EcoClean® gently cleans your surfaces without causing damage.
- Allow surfaces to dry. No need to keep animals and children away: EcoClean® is not poisonous.
Instructions for use:
The concentration you need to use depends on the purpose and degree of soiling. Dilute the concentrate with water as follows:
- 1:50 for machines (floor, carpet, ultrasound, high-pressure)
1:20 for household and office (in spray bottles or buckets)
1:10 for kitchen, car, boat, caravan
1:5 for extremely dirty surfaces
Can I really use EcoClean® for everything?
Almost! We recommend avoiding absorbent materials, such as cork. But here are some ways we (and our customers) use EcoClean®:
Plastics and Synthetics: Window/Door frames, Garden Furniture, Electronic Equipment, Car/Caravan/Boat Interior
Chrome, Aluminum, Steel, Precious Metals: Kitchen Surfaces, Mag wheels, Jewelry
Painted surfaces: Window/Door Frames, Furniture, Car
Stone and Marmor: Floors, Furniture, Countertops
Fabrics: Carpets, Upholstery, Interiors of Car/Boat/Caravan
As with any cleaning material, if an object or surface has been damaged or oxidized, or is old and fragile, do test on a small portion first. Be sure to dilute EcoClean
® as recommended and use customary cleaning methods.
How long can I keep EcoClean®?
You can store EcoClean
® concentrate for up to 7 years, but we hope you will use it much sooner!
After you have diluted EcoClean
® with water, use within 3-4 months. If you use tap water that is less than 100% pure, you may notice changes in appearance or odour.
What certifications does EcoClean® have?
Swiss EcoClean® has the International VEGAN Trademark from the Vegan Society one of the leading symbols of vegan-friendly products and services. it was founded in 1944 by Donald Watson. If you'd like to learn more about veganism and the meaning of these symbols,